Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA)
Who are we?
– The national association organizing the Christian community at all U.S medical schools as well as physician members in practice.
What do we do at LECOM?
– Connect students to others of like faith including: medical, pharmacy, dental
– Host weekly bible refresh/fellowship, as well as visiting professionals/missionaries
– Outreach opportunities throughout the year
– Resources through CMDA organization and local physicians for: mentorships, and networking opportunities, trips and placement services.
How do I get involved?
– Join our Facebook Page to get weekly updates!
– Check out the LECOM-B Calendar for our event info
– Weekly CMDA Meetings on Thursdays at 6pm
– Local Church Tour: Visit 4 local churches along with friends and CMDA members to find the right church for you to attend
– Weekly Tuesday morning prayer meeting (Tuesdays from 7:00-7:20am in the cafeteria)
- Health Fairs at local churches
- Food Bank
- and more!
– Fun Activities:
- BBQ Cookout
- Game Night
- Beach Day/Paddleboarding
- Suture Clinic
We look forward to meeting you and hope you will join our CMDA Family!
Class of 2023 Officers:
President: Hannah Sosnowski
1st Vice President: Rebecca Ratsnik
2nd Vice President: Bailey Walters
Treasurer: Jennifer Morton
Secretary: Mikaela Williams
Outreach: Sarah DeVries